When the part size or configuration requires a special-sized ultrasonic cleaning tank, we employ RKT Immersible Transducers
. A RKT Immersible Transducers is a hermetically sealed stainless steel container/ Box, which contains number of transducer elements. These transducers offer the major advantage of versatility in system design. The custom cleaning tank can be nearly any size that is appropriate to the application, and the transducers can be mounted so that the ultrasonic energy is directed and concentrated where it is needed most. In many cases, our customers already have an existing tank, which they wish to convert into an ultrasonic aqueous cleaning, or solvent cleaning system.Standard Features:
- Made out of 316-L grade, 2 MM thick Stainless Steel.
- Hard chrome Plated for better life.
- Hermetically sealed.
- Weld bond technique used for bonding the transducers.
- Pulse Powered Generators with self tuning circuit.
- Easily replaceable cards.
- Eighteen Months International Warranty.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Unit