|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Set|
|Brand||R K Transonic|
|Tank Material||Stainless Steel|
The Rotating Basket Cleaning Machine
is optimized for a variety of cleaning applications. It is the best way to clean rigid impurities which tend to rest on blind holes. This unique machine creates action, slowly rotating parts in the wash, rinse and finally at the dry stations. The rotating basket is constructed of high quality stainless steel which also serves as an easy load for contaminated parts. The rotating basket is also available in compartmentalized design for the purpose of effective cleaning via simultaneous rotation. Also, delicate parts/ components can be adequately fixed inside the basket to avoid damage and further inserted into the cleansing tank.
Each process tank contains a rotational drive mechanism which allows for multiple in-line rotation without the use of individual attached basket drive motors. The durable friction drive wheels allow for consistent smooth rotating action without the use of gears, which are susceptible to damage over time. The entire drive system is protected by a torque limiting clutch. With the Rotating basket configuration, rack components or flat baskets can also be processed in the same system, providing the utmost flexibility for your precision cleaning process. The baskets can be conveniently shifted from one state to another by using single pick and
place conveyor/ or walking beam conveyor.Features:
- 304 Stainless Steel holding drum (square shaped) with 3/16” diameter holes on 1/4” staggered centers.
- 304 Stainless Steel end plates and over-center type latches.
- Chemically resistant Polyurethane pick-up hubs and end plate rims.
- Designed for use with Transonic rotational mechanisms located within the process tanks and drying chambers.
- Lightweight, easy-load ergonomically basket designs.
- Drain back rotation (located between process stages) minimizes carry over to rinse tanks and dryer.
- Gear driven Tumbler also available.
- Custom shaped drums available.